Sainik School Bhubaneswar Admission 2018 Notification| Application Form: Sainik School Bhubaneswar Admission Form 2018 Available Here. Get Sainik School Bhubaneswar Class 6th & 9th Admission Form 2018 from the link mentioned here on our web portal – sainikschoolsguide.in. Also get the Sainik School Bhubaneswar Entrance Exam 2018 Notification| Application Form details.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Admission 2018 Notification:
The exam board of this school will announce the notification every year without fail. It is one of the ministry defense schools available in our country. The students can get good education and the defense training in this school. The only class which is mentioned on the admission is class 6th and class 9th. The students who are willing to join in these classes can wait for the official notification. It will be officially announced on the October month of every year.
Reservation of Seats:
- For the Odisha State Boys Applicants – 67%
- For Other States/ Union Territories (For Boys) – 33%
Within the Above Reservation Classification:
- For SC Category Reservation – 15%
- For ST Category Reservation – 7.5%
- Reservation for Child of Service Personal Including Ex-Serviceman – 25%
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit Criteria:
- For class VI: The applicant age should be 10 to 11 years old (02.07.2007 to 01.07.2008).
- For class IX: The students should be 13 to 14 years old (02.07.2004 to 01.07.2005).
- For 6th Class: Minimum Required Qualification is 05th Class (Passed).
- For 9th Class: Applicant should be passed the 08th Standard from a authorized school/board.
Application Fees Details:
Online Mode: Method One- Aspirants can pay their application free through online mode on the official website. When you get the application form from the Official website then you have to pay the following fee –
- For General / Defense – Rs. 400/-.
- For SC and ST – Rs. 250/-.
Offline Mode: Second way, when you get the Prospectus Cum Application Form along with one sample question paper from the School Office otherwise aspirants also get the prospectus through IPO or Demand Draft in favor Principal, Sainik School Bhubaneswar, payable at any Nationalized Bank Bhubaneswar on any working date then applicant have to pay the following costs for both 6th & 9th Classes-
- For General/Defence (By Post) – Rs.450/-
- For General/Defence (At the School Counter) – Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST (Through Post) – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST (At the School Counter) – Rs.250/-
There are few of the important date to be followed by the students. They are as follows,
- Sale of application form – 16 October 2017
- Final date for application form – 30 November 2017
- Last Date to submit the receipt (Prescribed Method) – 05 December, 2017
- Date of entrance exam – 07 January 2018
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Application Form 2018:
The candidates who want to apply for Sainik School Bhubaneswar, they have to get the Prospectus Cum Application Form from the School Officer/ By Post otherwise they have to apply through Online Mode. Offline Mode: After that enter the complete details in application form and attach the required documents. Send the dully filled application form at the address mentioned in prospectus or mentioned below. Also pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft or IPO.
Applicant need to make the payment via Demand Draft in favour of “The Principal, Sainik School” payable at any Nationalized Bank at Bhubaneswar and sent along with the completed Application Form by SPEED POST / REGISTERED POST to the “Principal, Sainik School Bhubaneswar, PO: Sainik School, Distt: Khurda (Odisha), Pin – 751005″.
Online Mode: Just fill the Online Details and Complete your registration as per mentioned in official website. Aspirants can also pay the fee through Online Mode.
Best of luck for entrance exam. Keep visiting Sainikschoolsguide.in for latest updates. For any query leave a comment below. Apply through Online and Offline Mode for All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2018-19 before the last date.