Sainik School Imphal Admission 2018-19 Notification| Application Form: Sainik School Imphal Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria| Prospectus| Important Dates| Entrance exam etc details check here on our web portal. Sainik School Imphal Prospectus 2018-2019 get from the official website for Class VI & IX whose link has mentioned below. Best of luck for All India Sainik School Entrance Exam.
Sainik School Imphal Admission 2018-2019:
Latest Update: सैनिक स्कूल इम्फाल प्रवेश परीक्षा 2018 के लिए अधिसूचना जारी कर दी गई है| अधिक जानकारी के लिए निचे जाँच करे और आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर भी आप जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते है| | Get the Prospectus Cum Application Form to appear in Sainik School Entrance Exam which will be held on 07 January 2018. Aspirants have to register through prescribed format and appear with admit card after successfully registration. Sainik School Imphal will be going to release the notification for the admission of VI and IX classes through entrance exam. The official web portal of Sainik School Imphal is www.ssimphal.nic.in.
The candidates who are seeking for the admission of Sainik School Imphal for the academic year 2018-19 can apply for the entrance exam through Online mode or offline mode- prescribed format by submitting the dully filled application form in Sainik School Imphal before the closing date. The admission form will available from the 16 October 2017. The student should have to apply online from official website otherwise collect the application form from the Sainik School Imphal or via Post also. The filled application form is to be submitted at the schools admission office or send it to the official postal address within the specified date limit 05 December 2017.
Candidates who belongs to following states are eligible to apply for admission in Sainik School Imphal:
Eligibility Criteria Details for admission in Sainik School Imphal:
The students are responsible for assuring their eligibility in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2018. If the student is found not eligible at a later stage he will be prohibited from the admission process immediately. Some Sainik School Imphal eligibility criteria is as follows:
For Manipur and Mizoram States Applicants:
- The student looking for the admission in 6th class must be 10 – 11 years of as on 1st July of the admission year (DOB should be lies between following dates 02.07.2007 to 01.07.2008) and they should have completed class 5th in the previous academic year.
- The students seeking for the admission in 9th class must be 13 – 14 years of as on 1st July of the academic year (DOB should be lies between following dates 02 July 2004 to 01 July 2005) and they should have cleared the 8th class in the previous academic year in any recognized school.
For Tripura State Applicants:
- For Class VI – Required age limit is 11 to 12 years as on 01 July 2018.
- For Class IX – 14 to 15 years as on 01 July 2018.
Exam Centres: AISSEE will be held in following centres –
- Imphal, Aizawl, Agartala
- All other Sainik Schools and the centres as fixed by them in their respective states
Required Qualifying Marks in Entrance Exam:
Minimum qualifying marks for General/ Defence/ Ex-Serviceman Category – 25% in each subject with 40% in aggregate while SC/ST Category candidates no minimum qualifying marks criteria.
List of Documents & Certificates Required to Submit:
Aspirants can apply through Online Mode or Offline Mode: Prospectus Cum Application Form from the Sainik School Imphal Official website/ School Office / Postal Service. Procedure to download the prospectus from official website has mentioned below:
- Go to the official website – ssimphal.nic.in
- Click on “Admission” tab and select the “Application form 2018-19” from the menu.
- A PDF file downloaded and takes the copy of the admission form.
- Enter the necessary details and send it to the School address
Submission of Application Form: Candidates who belongs to Manipur State should submit the application to the Principal, Sainik School Imphal. The candidates who belongs to Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh and Tripura should be submitted the application to the Director of School Education of their respective states.
Online Mode: This is one of easy method. Visit the official website- sainikschooladmission.in and register with necessary details and complete the Online Form. Pay Application Fee and take a hard copy of application form for future uses.
Admit Card: Admit card for entrance exam will be send to only eligible candidates. Admit card will be posted by registered post so as to reach to the application at least one week before the entrance exam held. In case of candidates will not receive their admit card by the due date, please report to the Examination Centre of their choice along with two copies of passport size photograph of the boy and one copy of prospectus one day before the examination.
Important Dates (Official Dates):
- Sale of Prospectus is going to begin from – 16 October, 2017
- Last Date to sale the application form – 30 November, 2017
- Final Date to submit the application in School Office – 05 December, 2017
- Entrance Exam Date – 07 January, 2018
The exam board has released the notification for admission in the month of October 2017. The application form and notification will available on the official site from 16 October 2017. Aspirants can obtain the prospectus or register online up to 30 November 2017. The candidates should submit the application form in 05 December 2017. All India Sainik School Examination will be held on 07 January 2018. The written exam result will be declared on 08 February 2018. After that, the medical test and Interview will held from 19th February 2018 to 10th March 2018. The final result will declare in the month 19 March 2018.
Official website – ssimphal.nic.in or sainikschooladmission.in
Thanks for visiting Sainikschoolsguide.in. Keep visiting for latest updates. For any query leave a comment below.