Sainik School Kunjpura Admission Form 2019 @sskunjpura.org: Sainik School Kunjpura Admission 2019-2020 Application Form| Notification. Sainik School Kunjpura Fee Structure| Eligibility Criteria details. Sainik School Kunjpura Admission Form 2019-20 Starting Date and last date to submit the admission for in Sainik School Kunjpura etc details here.
Sainik School Kunjpura Admission Form 2019:
Latest Update: Sainik School Kunjpura Admission 2019-20 Online Registration is going to begin from 08 October 2018 and end on 26 November 2018. Official schedule has updated below.
Get the Admission in Sainik School Kunjpura 2019 by registering through online mode. The Sainik School is one of the ministry schools which are situated in Kunjpura. It is considered as one of the oldest school since it is started at 1961. It is governed by the Defense Government of our country. The best education and good training is given to the students through this institution. The CBSE education system is followed in this school. To get the admission details of this school, you can refer the official website www.sskunjpura.org.
Number of Seats Available (Tentative):
- For Class 6 – 80 Seats
- For Class 9 – 20 Seats
Sainik School Kunjpura Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- For Class 6 – Applicant Age should be between 10 to 12 years as on 31 March 2019. Student date of birth should be lies between 01 April 2007 to 31 March 2009. And student who are appearing in 5th class (Finally passed) are eligible to apply.
- For Class 9 – Applicant should be completed 13 year age and below to 15 years as on 31.03.2019. Applicant should be born between following dates: 01 April 2004 to 31 March 2006. And student who are appearing in 8th class (Finally passed) are eligible to apply.
Sainik School Kunjpura Fee Structure (Tentative):
This sainik school is solely meant for boys and not for girls. Every year, this school announce for the admission for students. In this admission, the boys can join to 6th standard or 9th standard. The students have to appear for the entrance examination which is conducted by Sainik School Society. In order to attend the entrance examination, the students should apply to this school.
The admission form details are mentioned on the official website. The students can collect their admission form from official website or directly from the school. The entrance fees must be paid without any failure. The students also have to make sure that the admission form should be submitted on or before the last date.
Admission Form Submission will be start from 08 October 2018 and going to end on 26 November 2018.
Sanik School Kunjpura Application Fee:
- Cash Payment by Hand/ Online Mode – Open/ Defence Category Rs.400/- and Reserved Category (SC/ST)- Rs.250/-
- By Demand Draft – Open/ Defence Applicant Rs.450/- and SC/ST Category – Rs.300/-
Pay the application fee through online mode. Because registration process has changed this year 2019 with compare to last year 2018.
Old Mode: Pay the Application Fee in favour of Principal of Sainik School Kunjpura. After pay the application form candidates can get the prospectus and application form.
How to Fill Sainik School Kunjpura Admission Form 2019:
The students who wish to admit in Sainik School Kunjpura would like to get the admission form. The admission form can be collected from both online (official website). All the students would like to get the admission form from the online mode. If they want to fill the admission form, the students can make use of the following points:
- The students should login to the official website.
- Many links and news updates will be available on the homepage of the screen.
- Select the “Application Form New Registration” the website.
- The admission form page will be opened.
- Enter the details one by one and fill the online form
- Student should upload the required documents / certificates also
- After that also pay the registration fees
- Verify the entered details and submit the application form on official website
- Download the Application Form
Sainik School Kunjpura,
Karnal, Haryana (132023)
These are the steps to fill on the online admission form. The students will get the acknowledgment regarding the entrance examination. Later on, the students can get ready for the entrance exam.
Important Dates: Sale of Prospectus – 08 October 2018 to 26 November 2018 and last date to submit the receipt of Application Form is 01 December 2018. Entrance Exam date – 06 January 2019 for both 6th and 9th Standards.
Sainik School Kunjpura Admission 2019 Apply Online (From 8 October)
Sainik School Entrance Exam Preparation Tips & Best Books
Sainik School Kunjpura Previous Year Papers| Model Papers – Download Here
Official website – http://www.sskunjpura.org
Thanks for reading this post. Latest news has provided here about to Sainik School Kunjpura Admission Form 2019-2020. Best of luck for entrance examination.