Sainik School Nalanda Admission 2018-2019: Sainik School Nalanda Admission Form 2018 Notification| Application Form Released. Sainik School Nalanda Entrance Exam 2018 Get Admission in Class VI and Class IX after qualify the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam 2018-19. Application Form will be available on official website from 16th October 2017.
Sainik School Nalanda Admission 2018:
The students who want to get the Sainik School Nalanda Admission form can apply the All Sainik School Entrance exam from the official website. The official web portal is sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in. Eligible aspirants can submit the application form up to closing date i.e. 05 December 2017 (Last Date to reach the application form to Sainik School Nalanda Principal).
Sainik School Nalanda Admission strictly for boys only. The admission notice has published in the advertisements in the leading newspapers. The students can get the Prospectus Cum Application Form for the Sainik School Nalanda from 16th October 2017. The students should fill the admission form on the basis of details required in the notification prospectus. The application form must be filled up in English or Hindi. The candidates should download the admission form and notification prospectus also from the official site. The student should fill the form with necessary details without any discrepancy. They should submit the application form before the end date of submission.
Sainik School Nalanda Admission 2018 Important Dates:
|Sr. No.||Events||Key Dates|
|01.||Issuing date of Application form||16 October, 2017|
|02.||Last date to Sale the Application Form||30 November, 2017|
|03.||Last Date to Submit the Application Form||05 December, 2017|
|04||Date of Entrance Examination||07 January, 2018|
The student should be taken care the points while filing the application form. The candidates before filling up the form should satisfy the eligibility in terms of age for admission to class VI and XI.
- Only those boys who have completed 10 years but not 11 years of age as on 01 July of the year (02 July 2007 to 01 July 2008) of the admission are eligible to apply class VI.
- Only those boys who have completed 13 years but not 14 years of age as on 01 July of the year (02 July 2004 to 01 July 2005) of the admission are eligible to apply class XI.
- Those candidates are studying currently V and VIII from the recognized board can eligible to apply.
Number of Seats (Tentative) Available in Sainik School Nalanda:
- For Sixth Class – 60 Seats
- For Ninth Class – 10 Seats
Application Fee Details:
1.Online Mode/ By Hand from School Campus (Cash/DD):
- For General/Defence – Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.250/-
- For General/Defence – Rs.450/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.300/-
Note: Aspirants who want to pay the Application Fee through Online Mode, they have to visit the official website – www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in to make the application fee payment. By Post – Aspirants have to pay through Demand Draft by sending through post in favour of Principal, Sainik School Nalanda payable at SBI, Rajgir (Code No. 3499) or Punjab National Bank, Pawapuri Branch (Code No. 294200).
How to Apply: Steps to apply for entrance exam through which aspirants can get the admission in Sainik School Nalanda. The following steps must be taken care of while filling the application form.
- Get the application form from the school or official website of the school.
- The student should require entering the entire details in the prescribed box.
- Three photographs are required, one is to be fixed in the application form, and others for hall ticket that are to be sent back to the school along with the application form.
- Then, attach the needed documents required by the School.
- Then, send it to the postal address of the school given in the official website.
A written request with address and phone number can be made for Dispatch of Prospectus Cum Application Form by Post by sending the requisite fee by Demand Draft. Please write your name and address in the fill with pin code, mobile number, category (General/SC/ST/Defence/OBC/etc). School will not be responsible for any kind of delay by postal authorities in case of incomplete/wrong address. Aspirants can also apply through Online Mode from the official website.
Submission of Application Form: Duly Completed Application Form must be reach Principal, Sainik School Nalanda, At Village- Nanand, PO – Pawapuri, District – Nalanda, Bihar – 803115 by 05 December 2017 till 17:30 hours positively. Application fee can not be refunded in any case after once paid. Please verify all details before to send the application form.
For any query or information about to admission process please make a call at 8405803064 (official number) or visit the official website of Sainik School Nalanda. Thanking you for visiting and reading our post. We will improve our site with helpful fine points in a little while.