Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018 Class 9 Exam Pattern PDF: Check the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam Class 9 Syllabus| Exam Pattern 2018 from our website. Sainik Schools Entrance Exam Pattern 2018 and also get the Class 9 Syllabus. AISSEE 2018 Class IX Syllabus| Exam Pattern Available Now.
All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam Class 9th Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2018:
AISSEE is probably known as All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam which is conducted for admission for class VI to IX in all over India. For more details, the candidates should check and log in to the official website at sainikschoolsociety.org.
AISSEE Class 9 Exam Pattern 2018-19
Check AISSEE Class IX exam Pattern 2018:
The written test will be conducted on first or second Sunday of January every year. The student should know about the exam pattern before going to attend the exam. They should know about the question pattern, duration, marks allotted for each question in the entrance examination. The Exam syllabus and question time are changing from time to time. So, the students should advisable to visit and refer the official website of AISSEE to check the syllabus and exam pattern for the academic year.
Sainik Schools Class IX AISSEE entrance exam will consist of 2 papers. Paper I will be consists of Mathematics and Science. Mathematics will hold 200 marks. English will hold 50 marks. Paper II will be consists of English and Social studies. Here, English will hold 50 marks and Social Studies will contain 50 marks. General Science Contains 50 marks. The question paper for the class IX will be asked in English only.
AISSEE Class IX Exam Pattern 2018-19:
No. of Questions and Marks
50 * 4
25 * 2
25 * 2
25 * 2
25 * 2
Total Questions: 150
AISSEE Class 9 Syllabus 2018-19:
AISSEE Class 9th Syllabus 2018: The candidates must pass in the AISSEE 9th Class Entrance examination. Only those candidates can take the admission in class 9th standards for academic year 2018. The candidates who want take admission in Sainik School then they can go through the syllabus and exam pattern. The students can download the exam syllabus from the official website. All the details about the questions which are going to ask in the entrance exam will be placed in the syllabus. The questions are asked in the examination which is on the basis of the exam syllabus.
1. History: Modern History of India and World Hisotry. India in the 18th Century, The Rise and growth of British Rule in India, Policies and Impact of British Rule, Administrative Structure, Revolt Against British Rule, Changes in Economic Life, British Policies and administration in India After 1857, Religion and Social Reform movement, Struggle for Swaraj, Cultural Awakening, Achievements of Independence, Nationalist Movement from 1923 – 1939, etc.
2. Geography: Resources, Types and developments, Agriculture, Human Resources, World Geography, Indian Geography, Natural Resources – Land, Water, Soil, Minerals, Energy, Plants and wild life., Manufacturing Industries, etc NCERT – Social Science Text Book Class VIII Part I and Part II.
3. Civics: About United Nations, Natural Disasters – Earthquake, Cyclone, Volcanoes, Floods, Environmental Degradation, Development Issues, Globalisation, United Nations – International Agencies, Human Rights, India and the United Nations, Foreign Policy of India, India and its Neighbors.
4. English: Tenses, Letter Writing: Formal and Informal; Comprehension/ Paragraph/ Passage Writing (150 words); Constructing a story from the outlines, Comprehension Passage, Types of Sentences, Antonyms and Synonyms, Spelling, Clauses, Sentence Types, Spotting Errors, Reported Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions, One Word Substitutes, Adjective Forms, Adverb Forms, Comparative and Superlative Degrees, Question Tags and forming sentences with words, etc.
5. Science: Air, Soil, The Universe, Structure of Atom, Carbon, Transformation of Substances, Micro Organisms, Metals and Non Metals, Cell Structure of Function, Common Diseases, Refraction of light, Food Production and Management – Basic Practices, Source of Energy, Electricity and Magnetism. Syllabus as per the NCERT Text book for Science and Technology for 8th standard.
6. Mathematics: Squares and square roots of large numbers, Rational Exponents and radicals including negative powers, Cubes and Cube roots, Compound Interest, Division of Polynomials, Profit, loss and discount with percentages, Algebraic Identities, Factorisation of Algebraic Expressions, Parallel lines and its properties, Circle, Quadrilaterals, Linear equations in one variable including word problems, Perimeter and areas of triangle, Circumference of Circle, Areas of Plane Figures: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Circle, Statistics, Surface areas and volumes of cube, cone, cylinder, cuboid, sphere and hemisphere, etc
All Syllabus as per NCERT Text Books of VIII class. For more information about the syllabus please refer the official prospectus for this academic year. With the help of syllabus, the candidates can know about the subjects, questions asked from which section, time management in the examination. The candidates should be advisable to download the exam syllabus from the official site. The candidate should take the print out copy of the syllabus and prepare on the basis. The candidates must go through all the sections of syllabus specified in the official website. The candidates should be advisable they don’t skip over any segments in the exam syllabus.
All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2018 Syllabus| Exam Pattern: Check Here Sainik Schools Entrance Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2018 For Class 6th. Complete details are available now. All India Sainik School Class 6 Syllabus 2018, Sainik Schools Class 6 Exam Pattern 2018 check here and start your preparation.
All India Sainik School Entrance Exam will be going to carry out the admission into VI class and IX Class for the academic year 2018 from all the state in India. The official web portal is www.sainikschoolsociety.org.
AISSEE Class 6 Exam Pattern 2018-2019:
The admission will be done strictly in accordance with the merit mark in the entrance examination. Huge numbers of students are applied for the entrance exam. Consequently, the applicant should get more marks in the entrance exam. The students should know the exam pattern before starting their exam preparation. AISSEE exam pattern 2018 is available in the official site which is very useful to achieving good marks in the exam. The candidates should follow the information while preparing for the test.
The entrance exam will be consists of two papers such as Paper I and Paper II. Paper I will be held in first day first half, Mathematical knowledge test for 100 marks and Language ability test will be conducted for 100 marks. Paper II will be Intelligence test which contains 100 marks. Paper I will be held in two hours and paper II will be held in 50 minutes. The candidates should go through the medical examination where the students will be observed as per the physical standard of authority.
No. of Questions & Marks
50 * 3
GK (Sc & Sst)
25 * 2
25 * 2
25 * 2
Latest Exam Pattern Scheme of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2018-19.
AISSEE Class 6 Syllabus 2018-2019:
The best strategy to getting good marks in the entrance examination, the students should go through the syllabus. Without the exam syllabus, it is impossible to get good marks in the examination. The exam board will upload the exam syllabus on the official website. The students should get and download it from the official website. The students should know the topics, exam model from the syllabus.The guidelines of the structure of the exam are design by the department of entrance examination. The questions will be asked in the syllabus format given by the authority board.Here, we given the syllabus pattern for class 6, the concerned student can look after the following steps.
AISSEE VI entrance exam Syllabus 2018 for English:
AISSEE Class VI Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018-19 for Mathematics:
Number System: (Place Value and Face Value of Numbers, Comparison of Numbers, Writing Greatest and Smallest numbers, Rounding off numbers, Fundamental Operations on number including BODMAS rule, Number Patterns and Series, LCM and HCF, Prime Factorisation, Squares and square roots, etc. )
Fractional and Decimals: ( Simplifications, Fundamental Operations Including BODMAS Rule, Lowest form and equivalent fractions, comparisons, squares and square roots, Conversion of fractions to decimals or percentages and vice versa, applications including word problems, etc)
Commercial Mathematics: (Time and work, Ration and Proportion, unitary method, percentages, profit and loss including percentages, simple interest, arithmetic mean, degree Fahrenheit, preparation of cash bills, time and distance including conversion of units, measurement of temperature in degree Celsius, etc.)
Mensuration: (Conversion of Units of Area and Volume, Perimeter and areas and of triangle – rectangle – square including given diagrams, circumference and area of circle, volumes of solids such as cube and cuboid, etc.)
Geometry: (Basic Geometry concepts such as line, point, line segment, ray, etc, triangles, classification of angles, Circle and its parts, quadrilaterals and polygons, interior and exterior of given figures, quadrilaterals, angle sum property of triangles, angles, triangles,circles, construction of line segments, etc)
We are gratified with your presence and reading our post. We will update our site with more information soon. Expected exam syllabus has updated above. Aspirants may refer Sainik School Society Official website to get the more information.
All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018-19 – Download Here