All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2019 Syllabus| Exam Pattern: Check Here Sainik Schools Entrance Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2019 For Class 6th. Complete details are available now. All India Sainik School Class 6 Syllabus 2019, Sainik Schools Class 6 Exam Pattern 2019 check here and start your preparation.
All India Sainik School Entrance Exam will be going to carry out the admission into VI class and IX Class for the academic year 2019 from all the state in India. The official web portal is www.sainikschoolsociety.org.
AISSEE Class 6 Exam Pattern 2019-2020:
The admission will be done strictly in accordance with the merit mark in the entrance examination. Huge numbers of students are applied for the entrance exam. Consequently, the applicant should get more marks in the entrance exam. The students should know the exam pattern before starting their exam preparation. AISSEE exam pattern 2019 is available in the official site which is very useful to achieving good marks in the exam. The candidates should follow the information while preparing for the test.
The entrance exam will be consists of two papers such as Paper I and Paper II. Paper I will be held in first day first half, Mathematical knowledge test for 100 marks and Language ability test will be conducted for 100 marks. Paper II will be Intelligence test which contains 100 marks. Paper I will be held in two hours and paper II will be held in 50 minutes. The candidates should go through the medical examination where the students will be observed as per the physical standard of authority.
|Subject Name:||No. of Questions & Marks||Total Marks|
|Math||50 * 3||150|
|GK (Sc & Sst)||25 * 2||50|
|Language||25 * 2||50|
|Intelligence||25 * 2||50|
AISSEE Class 6 Syllabus 2019-2020:
The best strategy to getting good marks in the entrance examination, the students should go through the syllabus. Without the exam syllabus, it is impossible to get good marks in the examination. The exam board will upload the exam syllabus on the official website. The students should get and download it from the official website. The students should know the topics, exam model from the syllabus.The guidelines of the structure of the exam are design by the department of entrance examination. The questions will be asked in the syllabus format given by the authority board.Here, we given the syllabus pattern for class 6, the concerned student can look after the following steps.
AISSEE VI entrance exam Syllabus 2019 for English:
- Composition/ Paragraph Writing
- Comprehension Passages
- Make Meaningful Sentence from Jumbled Words
- Singular and Plural Forms
- Affirmative and Interrogative
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One Word Answers/ Fill in the Blanks
- Framing Questions
- Sentence Types (Interrogative, Positive, Negative, Exclamatory)
- Constructing Sentences with Words, etc
AISSEE Class VI Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019-2020 for Mathematics:
- Number System: (Place Value and Face Value of Numbers, Comparison of Numbers, Writing Greatest and Smallest numbers, Rounding off numbers, Fundamental Operations on number including BODMAS rule, Number Patterns and Series, LCM and HCF, Prime Factorisation, Squares and square roots, etc. )
- Fractional and Decimals: ( Simplifications, Fundamental Operations Including BODMAS Rule, Lowest form and equivalent fractions, comparisons, squares and square roots, Conversion of fractions to decimals or percentages and vice versa, applications including word problems, etc)
- Commercial Mathematics: (Time and work, Ration and Proportion, unitary method, percentages, profit and loss including percentages, simple interest, arithmetic mean, degree Fahrenheit, preparation of cash bills, time and distance including conversion of units, measurement of temperature in degree Celsius, etc.)
- Mensuration: (Conversion of Units of Area and Volume, Perimeter and areas and of triangle – rectangle – square including given diagrams, circumference and area of circle, volumes of solids such as cube and cuboid, etc.)
- Geometry: (Basic Geometry concepts such as line, point, line segment, ray, etc, triangles, classification of angles, Circle and its parts, quadrilaterals and polygons, interior and exterior of given figures, quadrilaterals, angle sum property of triangles, angles, triangles,circles, construction of line segments, etc)
We are gratified with your presence and reading our post. We will update our site with more information soon. Expected exam syllabus has updated above. Aspirants may refer Sainik School Society Official website to get the more information.
All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019 – Download Here
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2019 Marking Scheme Official Notification
All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Previous Year Papers| Model Papers
Subscribe with us to get more information about the Sainik schools entrance test and further procedure to get the admission through AISSEE Entrance exam.