Get Admission form for Sainik School Vidyalaya Chandrapur through online mode. School School Chandrapur Admission 2019 Apply Online after checking the eligibility criteria. Interested students can find Sainik School Vidyalaya Chandrapur Admission 2019 Notification and check the eligibility criteria details before to apply online at official portal of Sainik School Chandrapur.
Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2019 – 2020:
Candidates who are seeking for admission in sainik school for academic year 2019- 20, they can find the Sainik School Chandrapur Admission Form and fill it before the last date of registration 29 March 2019. Sainik school Vidyalaya admission 2019 schedule has announced at its official website. All India sainik school entrance exam (AISSEE) conduct by sainik school society every year on First Sunday of January month. For Sainik School Chandrapur Entrance Exam is to be held on 21 April 2019. AISSEE 2019 notification + application form is available now.
Sainik School Chandrapur Result 2019 has been declared online. Download the result PDF from the given link. Best of Luck for Result !
Online Registration for admission in Sainik School Chandrapur is going to begin from March 18 and will end on 29 March 2019 at sainikschooladmission.in. Interested students whill have to complete the online application form within the given dates.
Common Entrance Test – Sainik School Chandrapur admission 2019:
For Admission in Sainik School Chandrapur a Common entrance test 2019 is going to held on April 21, 2019. This entrance test is conducted by sainik school society for the admission in the Sainik School Chandrapur. Common entrance test is conducted for the admission in class 6th and class 9th in Sainik School. The official notification has released by sainik school society on the official website of Sanmitra Sainik Vidyalaya Chandrapur i.e. ssvchandrapur.org. First check the eligibility criteria and other norms for admission in Sainik School Vidyalaya Chandrapur.
Eligibility criteria – Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2019:
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements shall be eligible for admission in SS Chandrapur.
- Only boys should apply for admission.
- Candidates should have passed his 4th
- No restriction on Caste or religion based to apply for admission.
- For admission to Class V, the candidates should be between 9½ and 10½ years of age.
- For class VI, student age should be 10 -12 years as on 31st March 2019 and within 1st April 2007 to 31st March 2009.
- For class IX: age should be 13 -15 years as on 31st March 2019 and within 1st April 2004 to 31st March 2006.
Note: Age Limit for Class VI & IX is based on AISSEE 2019 Notification.
Sainik School Chandrapur Common Entrance Test 2019 (CET):
- A Common Entrance Test – CET will be conducted by the Sainik school Authority for candidates seeking admission for the respective std. (vacancies in the standards from 6th onwards can also be filled through CET)
- Common entrance test will be conducted by the school in the last week of April or 1st week of May 2019.
- Maximum marks in exam – 100 marks
- Language of exam – Marathi, English and Hindi
- Subjects of exam – mathematics, social science, and general knowledge
The registration charges will be applied for the candidates of all categories who want to apply for Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2019- Common Entrance Test. The rate of the application form is as under:
- For General / Defence category – INR 400/-
- For SC/ ST category – INR 250/-
- Mode of fee payment – online (net banking, debit card, credit card, bank E-challan)
Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2019 Apply Online:
How to apply: Eligible students register online mode only. Candidate should follow the following instructions to apply online which involves the Four Steps –
- Upload images (photo, signature)
- Make application fees payment
- Documents upload
- Caste certificate (If Applicable): please upload the document issued by the state govt.
- Date of birth certificate: candidates have to upload transfer certificate issued by previous school, certificate issued by municipal committee/ board corporation
- Domicile certificate: Also upload the Domicile Certificate which would be issued by the state government.
<< Download Here !! Sainik School Chandrapur Model Papers 2019 >>
Candidate should have to register online at official website – sainikschooladmission.in in order to apply online for admission in Sainik School Chandrapur.
- Open the official website of Sainik School i.e. sainikschooladmission.in
- Go to Login>>New registration option available at the home page of the website.
- Candidates should enter the required details in the Sainik School Chandrapur Admission online application form
- Then upload the scanned documents such as photo, signature, date of birth certificate, caste certificate (if necessary) and domicile certificate etc. to complete the application form
- Pay the application fees through online mode and submit the admission form.
- Candidate should keep it safe and also remember your login details for future reference.
<< Best Books & Study Material !! Sainik School Chandrapu CET 2019>>
Important Dates – Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2019 – 2020:
|Notification Available in||13 March 2019|
|Starting Date to fill Online Application||18 March 2019|
|Closing Date to Register||29 March 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||21 April 2019|
|Result Declaration||30 April 2019|
Sainik School Chandrapur Admit Card 2019:
The Hall Ticket/ Admit Card for SS Chandrapur Common Entrance Test 2019 will be available from April 04, 2019 on the official website. Candidates who will register successfully, will be able to download their hall ticket when it released on official portal.
Useful Links for Admission in Sainik School Vidyalaya Chandrapur:
- Official Notification/Prospectus – Click Here
- Official Schedule PDF – Click Here
- Direct Link for Online Application – Click Here
Sainik School Chandrapur Admit Card 2019:
To get admission in Sainik School Chandrapur Class VI for academic year 2019 – 2020, candidate will have to qualify the entrance test which will be held on 21 April 2019 at the allotted centres. Students will have to carry the Sainik School Chandrapur Hall Ticket 2019 on the date of examination. If you do not have admit card along with you, then you will not be able to get entrance in the examination hall / centre. The Hall ticket of SS Chandrapur will be released at sainikschooladmission.in from 04 April 2019.
Download SS Chandrapur Hall Ticket 2019 ! – Click Here
Sainik School Chandrapur Result 2019:
After organize the written entrance test for admission in Class VI at Sainik School Chandrapur. The Sainik School Admission Society will release the result of SS Chandrapur Class VI Result 2019 at sainikschooladmission.in on 30 April 2019. You have refer the below link to go to official website.
Download SS Chandrapur Result PDF – Click Here
Check SS Chandrapur Result 2019 ! – Click Here (Official website)
Sainik School Chandrapur Medical Test Schedule 2019:
Medical Examination of qualified students will be scheduled between 10 May to 16 May 2019. Student should appear for Medical Test to get the admission in SS Chandrapur. And medical examination will be held in District Hospital of Chandrapur. Reporting time is 08:00 am for all students. Download the result PDF and check your Medial Test Dates.