Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019 Class 9 Exam Pattern PDF: Check the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam Class 9 Syllabus| Exam Pattern 2019 from our website. Sainik Schools Entrance Exam Pattern 2019 and also get the Class 9 Syllabus. AISSEE 2019 Class IX Syllabus| Exam Pattern Available Now.
AISSEE Class 9th Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2019:
AISSEE is probably known as All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam which is conducted for admission for class VI to IX in all over India. For more details, the candidates should check and log in to the official website at sainikschoolsociety.org.
AISSEE Class 9 Exam Pattern 2019
Check AISSEE Class IX exam Pattern 2019:
The written test will be conducted on first or second Sunday of January every year. The student should know about the exam pattern before going to attend the exam. They should know about the question pattern, duration, marks allotted for each question in the entrance examination. The Exam syllabus and question time are changing from time to time. So, the students should advisable to visit and refer the official website of AISSEE to check the syllabus and exam pattern for the academic year.
Sainik Schools Class IX AISSEE entrance exam will consist of 2 papers. Paper I will be consists of Mathematics and Science. Mathematics will hold 200 marks. English will hold 50 marks. Paper II will be consists of English and Social studies. Here, English will hold 50 marks and Social Studies will contain 50 marks. General Science Contains 50 marks. The question paper for the class IX will be asked in English only.
AISSEE Class IX Exam Pattern 2019-20:
No. of Questions and Marks
50 * 4
25 * 2
25 * 2
25 * 2
25 * 2
Total Questions: 150
AISSEE Class 9 Syllabus 2019:
AISSEE Class 9th Syllabus 2019: The candidates must pass in the AISSEE 9th Class Entrance examination. Only those candidates can take the admission in class 9th standards for academic year 2019. The candidates who want take admission in Sainik School then they can go through the syllabus and exam pattern. The students can download the exam syllabus from the official website. All the details about the questions which are going to ask in the entrance exam will be placed in the syllabus. The questions are asked in the examination which is on the basis of the exam syllabus.
1. History: Modern History of India and World Hisotry. India in the 18th Century, The Rise and growth of British Rule in India, Policies and Impact of British Rule, Administrative Structure, Revolt Against British Rule, Changes in Economic Life, British Policies and administration in India After 1857, Religion and Social Reform movement, Struggle for Swaraj, Cultural Awakening, Achievements of Independence, Nationalist Movement from 1923 – 1939, etc.
2. Geography: Resources, Types and developments, Agriculture, Human Resources, World Geography, Indian Geography, Natural Resources – Land, Water, Soil, Minerals, Energy, Plants and wild life., Manufacturing Industries, etc NCERT – Social Science Text Book Class VIII Part I and Part II.
3. Civics: About United Nations, Natural Disasters – Earthquake, Cyclone, Volcanoes, Floods, Environmental Degradation, Development Issues, Globalisation, United Nations – International Agencies, Human Rights, India and the United Nations, Foreign Policy of India, India and its Neighbors.
4. English: Tenses, Letter Writing: Formal and Informal; Comprehension/ Paragraph/ Passage Writing (150 words); Constructing a story from the outlines, Comprehension Passage, Types of Sentences, Antonyms and Synonyms, Spelling, Clauses, Sentence Types, Spotting Errors, Reported Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions, One Word Substitutes, Adjective Forms, Adverb Forms, Comparative and Superlative Degrees, Question Tags and forming sentences with words, etc.
5. Science: Air, Soil, The Universe, Structure of Atom, Carbon, Transformation of Substances, Micro Organisms, Metals and Non Metals, Cell Structure of Function, Common Diseases, Refraction of light, Food Production and Management – Basic Practices, Source of Energy, Electricity and Magnetism. Syllabus as per the NCERT Text book for Science and Technology for 8th standard.
6. Mathematics: Squares and square roots of large numbers, Rational Exponents and radicals including negative powers, Cubes and Cube roots, Compound Interest, Division of Polynomials, Profit, loss and discount with percentages, Algebraic Identities, Factorisation of Algebraic Expressions, Parallel lines and its properties, Circle, Quadrilaterals, Linear equations in one variable including word problems, Perimeter and areas of triangle, Circumference of Circle, Areas of Plane Figures: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Circle, Statistics, Surface areas and volumes of cube, cone, cylinder, cuboid, sphere and hemisphere, etc
All Syllabus as per NCERT Text Books of VIII class. For more information about the syllabus please refer the official prospectus for this academic year. With the help of syllabus, the candidates can know about the subjects, questions asked from which section, time management in the examination. The candidates should be advisable to download the exam syllabus from the official site. The candidate should take the print out copy of the syllabus and prepare on the basis. The candidates must go through all the sections of syllabus specified in the official website. The candidates should be advisable they don’t skip over any segments in the exam syllabus.