Sainik School Lucknow Admission Form 2019: Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019-20 Notification| Online Application Form Details available here. Sainik School Lucknow Entrance Exam 2019 For Admission in Class VII & Class IX get for academic year 2019-20 after qualify the entrance exam, medical fitness test and interview. Best of luck for All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam 2019 and start your preparation right now.
Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019-20:
Latest Update: Official Notification and Admission Form has released for Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019 for Class 7th and 9th. For 9th Class, Only Girls can take the admission in Sainik School Lucknow in 9th Standard. In 7th Standard only boys candidates are eligible to apply. Online Registration has started from 15 September 2018 and going to end on 31 October 2018.
Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School: The Sainik School Lucknow is known to be one of the best English medium Schools that have its affiliation from the CBSE board. This school is known for giving good military training to the students that get admission. Only the boys are given in the admission in the school. It is a one head school. It is located in most regions of the country. Today we shall study about the important information that is involved in the process of admission in this school.
Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification– In order to get the admission there is some basic qualification that the student must full and the basic qualification grounds are also suppose to be full filled. In order to get the admission a competitive examination have to qualify the 6th and 8th standard up to 20 May 2019 from authorized / govt approved board/school to get the admission in Class 7th and 9th respectively.
Age Limit- The candidate must fit in the age limit that is dictated by the authority. In order to give the proof of the age a birth certificate has to be produced and attached with various other documents. The age group for class 7th (Boys Only) students is between the dates of 2nd July 2007 to 1st January 2009 (Both Dates are included). For the students of class 9th (Girls Only) the age group that is defined is 2nd July 2005 to 1st January 2007 both dates are included. All those who fit in this age group are eligible to get the admission.
Reservation: For OBC Category – 27%, SC – 21%, ST – 02% seats are reserved while Vimukt Janti will not be considered under ST Category. For more information please refer official notification.
Sainik School Lucknow Fee Structure: Aspirants have to pay Rs.35000/- per annum (Rs.17500/- per term). Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit. School fee is likely to be increased as per existing rules.
List of Documents Required During the Interview:
- Domicile of father issued by the Competent Authority in original along with one photocopy.
- Caste Certificate of Father (SC/ST/OBC) issued by govt body in original with one photocopy
- Date of birth certificate of applicant generated or issued by Nagar Palika, Nagar Nigam, Zila Panchayat Adhikari original with one photocopy.
Various Documents are required to submit during the admission in Sainik School Lucknow. List of documents available on official website.
Sainik School Lucknow (UP) Admission Form 2019:
Process To Apply- Mode of application is online. Aspirants no need to send the hard copy and any other documents. Aspirants just need to complete the Online Registration with given instructions and guidelines in given time. Step wise details are available on official website.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Step I : Candidates must done the Primary Registration of applicant and generation of application ID
- Step II : Applicant can submit the application fee of Rs.800/- by E-Chllan or I-Collect SBI and get the transaction ID. Fee is not refundable in any case.
- Step III : Applicant must upload their photograph in given format and submit the three exam centres of their choice. After that applicant is required to final submit the application after checking their full details.
- Applicant can complete the Step III process after 14:00 hrs on next working day of successful payment process. Guardian will be responsible for any kind of mistake.
Important Dates for Admission in Sainik School Lucknow:
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 15 September, 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online (Step I) – 31 October, 2018
- Last Date of Fee Payment (Step II) – 02 November, 2018
- Last Date of Final Submission of Application Form (Step III) – 04 November, 2018
- Entrance Exam Date – 13 January, 2019
- Result Declaration (Tentative) – Fourth week of January, 2019
- Interview and Medical Exam Dates – 05 February to 10 February 2019
- Final Result Date (Tentative) – Between 15 March to 20 March 2019
- Admission in School (Tentative) – First week of April 2019
Application Fee: Aspirants must to pay Rs.800/- as application fee. They can pay fee through E-Challan or I-Collect (SBI) and get your transaction id. Bank Charges also pay by applicant.
Admit Card: Sainik School Entrance Exam 2019 Admit card will be released after 15 December 2018. Applicants can get the admit card from the official website.